Galería de imágenes del fotógrafo Izidor Gasperlin.
I am semi-professional photographer, living in Kranj, Slovenia. My first attempts in photography date back to 2005 and since 2008 photography has become my playground, my way of seeing the world around me.
Since 2009 I have been a member of Janez Puhar Photo Society Kranj. I first started to enlarge my basic photographic knowledge by participating in web photo portals and forums and good responses encouraged me on an even more intensive engagement in photography. In September 2010 I sent my first photo to photo salon and since then I have participated in many international salons. Within a period of only 18 months I collected over 80 awards in 25 countries.
Las fotografías de Izidor Gasperlin
View the embedded image gallery online at:
|Todas las fotografías © Izidor Gasperlin|
I have also participated in club exhibitions in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and France and have hold over 10 solo exhibitions in Slovenia. Most exhibits and award-winning photographs are in the field of traveler, landscape and nature photography. Recently I am focusing to the conceptual, mood and street photography.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- e-Photographer of the year 2010 on the year-round contest at web gallery e-fotografija.si
- Photographer of the year 2011 on the year-round contest of the magazine Digitalna revija
- over 100 published photos on 1x.com
- photo Where to go appeared in the prestigious book “Beyond”, together with best 1x.com photos for 2011
- photo Bride Candidate published in Yearbook 2012 from 1x.com with title “No words”
- photo Runner published in 1x.com “Mono” (Yearbook 2014)
- Published articles and photos: Nphoto, Como la hice, Museum of modern art, Stark Magazine, JC&A Elite, NZ Magazine,…
- over 80 awards for 32 photos in 25 countries
- five times “Best Author” on international exhibitions
- Exhibitor of the year 2011 in Slovenia (6081 FZS exhibitor points is so far the highest achievement by any Slovenian photographer)
On this web page is only selection of my best and most successful photos. You can follow my recent work also on Facebook.
Website oficial de autor: Izidor Gasperlin